Interiors & Lifestyle Futures's popular free Visioning workshops for creative and small West Midland businesses begin again in 2015. So, if you want to give your thinking and/or your business strategy a good spring cleaning, the next available date is:
Workshop 19 Wolverhampton - The Pavilion Sports and Social Club, Stafford Rd, WV10 6AJ
Day 1 Tuesday 17 March and Day 2 Tuesday 24 March. Days run from 9.45 until no later than 16;30.
|Visioning workshop Worcester Oct 2014|
T: 0121 331 7922
About our workshops
If you are a creative West Midlands based small business or sole trader wanting to take a fresh look at your future business direction, then this will be two days well spent.The workshop is free thanks to funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
You'll need to working broadly within the interiors and lifestyle sectors (furniture, furnishings, textiles, interiors, ceramics, glass, jewellery, art or services that support these areas).
The two-day Visioning workshop helps you
- identify strengths, gaps and opportunities through our unique network wheel
- take a look at your existing business and/or explore new ideas
- map your current business network, identifying positive and negative aspects
- create an action timeline for implementing changes
- discuss issues with and learn from other businesses