Birmingham SMEs keen to make use of the Web and social media to boost their business may interested in a set of free workshops in June 2013. Deadline to apply 17 May.
Innovation Birmingham, working with Virgin Media and training provider Freeformers, will be running the three-day programme spread across three consecutive weeks at Birmingham Science Park, Aston.
Companies will learn how to:
- build a live web page
- release a viral social video
- develop a web app and
- use new social online marketing techniques
- be a small or medium-sized business based in Birmingham
- be able to commit to attending three sessions, either on the 12, 19 and 26 of June, or on the 13, 20 and 26 June 2013 at Birmingham Science Park, Aston. Dates TBC
- agree to provide feedback on your experience that can be used in case study material for the benefit of other small businesses
- have an idea of how you will use digital training to improve your marketing or business model
Contact by 17 May :
Nicola Bryant, Business Development ManagerDigital Birmingham, Birmingham City Council
T: 0121 675 1169
Daniel Butler Virgin Media
Tel: 0207 909 3287