West Midlands companies in Birmingham, Solihull and the Black Country are invited to a free half-day workshop, which will explore business opportunities from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The workshop will explore:
• What goods and services are being purchased by London 2012 now; over the next 18 months; and the main route to accessing these tenders – CompeteFor.com.
• Additional business opportunities related to London 2012, such as the Host Boroughs surrounding the Olympic Park; and “Stratford City”, the biggest shopping centre in the UK, being built next to the Olympic Park.
• Local opportunities from the London 2012 Games, such as matches in the London 2012 football competition held at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry; and the 2012 Torch Relays, whose routes will no doubt include Birmingham.
• Business opportunities after the London 2012 Games are over; the so-called “legacy” benefits from the Games.
• Specialised help, advice and support for you - such as free, monthly “2012 Sector Briefings” – to improve your chances of winning tenders from the London 2012 Games.
Time: 9.00 a.m. for a 9.30 start, finishing at 12.30 Wednesday 26 January
Venue: Birmingham Central Library Lecture Theatre, Chamberlain Square, B3 3HQ.
Booking: For your FREE place please contact Nicol Wagstaff at West Midlands Chambers LLP.
Tel: 0121 607 1753