Interiors & Lifestyle Futures's popular free Visioning workshops for creative and small West Midland businesses begin again in 2015. So, if you want to give your thinking and/or your business strategy a good spring cleaning, the next available dates are:
Workshop 18 Birmingham Day 1 Tuesday 24 February and Day 2 Tuesday 3 March
Workshop 19 Wolverhampton Day 1 Tuesday 17 March and Day 2 Tuesday 24 March
|Visioning workshop Worcester Oct 2014|
T: 0121 331 7922
About our workshops
If you are a creative West Midlands based small business or sole trader wanting to take a fresh look at your future business direction, then this will be two days well spent.The workshop is free thanks to funding from the European Regional Development Fund.
You'll need to working broadly within the interiors and lifestyle sectors (furniture, furnishings, textiles, interiors, ceramics, glass, jewellery, art or services that support these areas).
The two-day Visioning workshop helps you
- identify strengths, gaps and opportunities through our unique network wheel
- take a look at your existing business and/or explore new ideas
- map your current business network, identifying positive and negative aspects
- create an action timeline for implementing changes
- discuss issues with and learn from other businesses